THR 101A is an emulsifier prepared from highly reactive polyisobutylene succinic anhydride. It possesses good emulsifying and anti-acid properties, and good storage stability. It is compatible with wax-containing oil phase materials.
● Applicable to various production lines of emulsion explosive
● Low micelle
● Good emulsifying property in use
● The emulsion explosives prepared from this product possess good anti-water and anti-acid abilities, storage stability and pumping property
Used for producing bulk emulsion explosive.
Used for producing packed emulsion explosive.
Dosage: 1.0 ～ 2.0, mass%
|Appearance||Clear viscous liquid||Visual|
|Density, kg/m3, at 20 ºC||880.0 ～ 930.0||SH/T 0604|
|Flash point (COC),ºC||≥180||ASTM D92|
|Kinematic viscosity, mm2/s, at 100℃||50.00 ～ 100.0||GB/T 265|
|Total base number, mg KOH/g||25.0 ～ 50.0||SH/T 0251|
|Nitrogen, mass%||0.70 ～ 1.00||ASTM D3228|
|The enterprise standard Q/YHT 016-2015|
Packing and handling
1. It is packed in 200 litre metal drums. Store in dry, clean and well ventilated warehouses.
2. Recommendation: Maximum temperatures of 45 ºC (113 ºF) for long-term storage and 100 ºC (212 ºF) for transportation are recommended.
3. For the details of health and safety precautions, please see the related Material Safety Data Sheet.